Indirect activation of neuronal noncapacitative Ca2+ entry is the final step involved in the neurotoxic effect of Tityus serrulatus scorpion β-toxin
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1465–1478, March 2006
How to Cite
Grolleau, F., Stankiewicz, M., Kielbasiewicz, E., Martin-Eauclaire, M.-F., Lavialle, C., De Vente, J. and Lapied, B. (2006), Indirect activation of neuronal noncapacitative Ca2+ entry is the final step involved in the neurotoxic effect of Tityus serrulatus scorpion β-toxin. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1465–1478. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04667.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
- Received 26 July 2005, revised 29 November 2005, accepted 01 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!