Present address: Laboratory of Embryonic Stem Cell Biology, STRIP Monash University, Clayton, Vic. 3800, Australia.
S1P inhibits gap junctions in astrocytes: involvement of Gi and Rho GTPase/ROCK
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1453–1464, March 2006
How to Cite
Rouach, N., Pébay, A., Même, W., Cordier, J., Ezan, P., Etienne, E., Giaume, C. and Tencé, M. (2006), S1P inhibits gap junctions in astrocytes: involvement of Gi and Rho GTPase/ROCK. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1453–1464. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04671.x
Present address: Laboratoire de Neurobiologie, UPRES EA 2633, Université d'Orléans, BP 6759, 45067 Orléans cedex 2, France.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Received 1 September 2005, revised 12 December 2005, accepted 1 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!