Mu-opioid receptor cellular function in the nucleus accumbens is essential for hedonically driven eating
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1605–1613, March 2006
How to Cite
Ward, H. G., Nicklous, D. M., Aloyo, V. J. and Simansky, K. J. (2006), Mu-opioid receptor cellular function in the nucleus accumbens is essential for hedonically driven eating. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1605–1613. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04674.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Received 17 September 2005, revised 9 December 2005, accepted 6 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!