Present address: Department of Neurobiology and Physiology, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 60208, USA.
Contrast-dependent, contextual response modulation in primary visual cortex and lateral geniculate nucleus of the cat
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1633–1642, March 2006
How to Cite
Sadakane, O., Ozeki, H., Naito, T., Akasaki, T., Kasamatsu, T. and Sato, H. (2006), Contrast-dependent, contextual response modulation in primary visual cortex and lateral geniculate nucleus of the cat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1633–1642. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04681.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Received 8 June 2005, revised 14 December 2005, accepted 10 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!