Effect of auditory cortex lesions on the discrimination of frequency-modulated tones in rats
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1614–1622, March 2006
How to Cite
Rybalko, N., Šuta, D., Nwabueze-Ogbo, F. and Syka, J. (2006), Effect of auditory cortex lesions on the discrimination of frequency-modulated tones in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1614–1622. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04688.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Received 2 September 2005, revised 9 January 2006, accepted 16 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!