Reduced hippocampal neurogenesis and number of hilar neurones in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice: reversion by antidepressant treatment
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1539–1546, March 2006
How to Cite
Beauquis, J., Roig, P., Homo-Delarche, F., De Nicola, A. and Saravia, F. (2006), Reduced hippocampal neurogenesis and number of hilar neurones in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice: reversion by antidepressant treatment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1539–1546. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04691.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
- Received 29 September 2005, revised 16 December 2005, accepted 20 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!