Variations in the human cannabinoid receptor (CNR1) gene modulate striatal responses to happy faces
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1944–1948, April 2006
How to Cite
Chakrabarti, B., Kent, L., Suckling, J., Bullmore, E. and Baron-Cohen, S. (2006), Variations in the human cannabinoid receptor (CNR1) gene modulate striatal responses to happy faces. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1944–1948. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04697.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Received 31 August 2005, revised 9 December 2005, accepted 12 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!