Reduction in subthalamic 8–35 Hz oscillatory activity correlates with clinical improvement in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1956–1960, April 2006
How to Cite
Kühn, A. A., Kupsch, A., Schneider, G.-H. and Brown, P. (2006), Reduction in subthalamic 8–35 Hz oscillatory activity correlates with clinical improvement in Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1956–1960. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04717.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
- Received 28 September 2005, revised 13 January 2006, accepted 6 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!