Preservation of functional architecture in visual cortex of cats with experimentally induced hydrocephalus
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 2087–2098, April 2006
How to Cite
Imamura, K., Tanaka, S., Ribot, J., Kobayashi, M., Yamamoto, M., Nakadate, K. and Watanabe, Y. (2006), Preservation of functional architecture in visual cortex of cats with experimentally induced hydrocephalus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2087–2098. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04729.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 22 September 2005, revised 6 February 2006, accepted 7 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!