Y.-W.L. and H.-W.Y. contributed equally to this work.
Spike-timing-dependent plasticity at resting and conditioned lateral perforant path synapses on granule cells in the dentate gyrus: different roles of N-methyl-d-aspartate and group I metabotropic glutamate receptors
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2362–2374, May 2006
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-W., Yang, H.-W., Wang, H.-J., Gong, C.-L., Chiu, T.-H. and Min, M.-Y. (2006), Spike-timing-dependent plasticity at resting and conditioned lateral perforant path synapses on granule cells in the dentate gyrus: different roles of N-methyl-d-aspartate and group I metabotropic glutamate receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2362–2374. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04730.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received 13 October 2005, revised 1 February 2006, accepted 5 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!