No evidence for a substantial involvement of primary motor hand area in handedness judgements: a transcranial magnetic stimulation study
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 2215–2224, April 2006
How to Cite
Sauner, D., Bestmann, S., Siebner, H. R. and Rothwell, J. C. (2006), No evidence for a substantial involvement of primary motor hand area in handedness judgements: a transcranial magnetic stimulation study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2215–2224. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04731.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 13 August 2005, revised 17 January 2006, accepted 27 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!