Evidence for a role of CaMKIV in the development of opioid analgesic tolerance
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 2158–2168, April 2006
How to Cite
Ko, S. W., Jia, Y., Xu, H., Yim, S.-J., Jang, D.-H., Lee, Y.-S., Zhao, M.-G., Toyoda, H., Wu, L.-J., Chatila, T., Kaang, B.-K. and Zhuo, M. (2006), Evidence for a role of CaMKIV in the development of opioid analgesic tolerance. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2158–2168. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04748.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 13 January 2006, revised 17 February 2006, accepted 21 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!