A.S. and N.O. contributed equally to this work.
Two PEST-like motifs regulate Ca2+/calpain-mediated cleavage of the CaVβ3 subunit and provide important determinants for neuronal Ca2+ channel activity
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2311–2320, May 2006
How to Cite
Sandoval, A., Oviedo, N., Tadmouri, A., Avila, T., De Waard, M. and Felix, R. (2006), Two PEST-like motifs regulate Ca2+/calpain-mediated cleavage of the CaVβ3 subunit and provide important determinants for neuronal Ca2+ channel activity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2311–2320. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04749.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received 2 July 2005, revised 13 February 2006, accepted 16 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!