Multiple isoforms of the tumor protein p73 are expressed in the adult human telencephalon and choroid plexus and present in the cerebrospinal fluid
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 2109–2118, April 2006
How to Cite
Cabrera-Socorro, A., Morlans, M. P., Sola, M. L. S., Delgado, F. J. G., Castañeyra-Perdomo, A., Marin, M. C. and Meyer, G. (2006), Multiple isoforms of the tumor protein p73 are expressed in the adult human telencephalon and choroid plexus and present in the cerebrospinal fluid. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2109–2118. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04750.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 9 November 2005, revised 1 February 2006, accepted 12 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!