Divergent thinking training is related to frontal electroencephalogram alpha synchronization
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 2241–2246, April 2006
How to Cite
Fink, A., Grabner, R. H., Benedek, M. and Neubauer, A. C. (2006), Divergent thinking training is related to frontal electroencephalogram alpha synchronization. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2241–2246. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04751.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 11 January 2006, revised 14 February 2006, accepted 20 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!