Muscarinic autoreceptors modulate transmitter release through protein kinase C and protein kinase A in the rat motor nerve terminal
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 2048–2056, April 2006
How to Cite
Santafé, M. M., Lanuza, M. A., Garcia, N. and Tomàs, J. (2006), Muscarinic autoreceptors modulate transmitter release through protein kinase C and protein kinase A in the rat motor nerve terminal. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2048–2056. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04753.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 14 November 2005, revised 27 January 2006, accepted 16 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!