Present address: University of Verona, Department of Neurological and Visual Sciences, Section of Human Physiology, Strada Le Grazie 8, 37134, Verona, Italy.
ERP and fMRI correlates of endogenous and exogenous focusing of visual-spatial attention
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2511–2521, May 2006
How to Cite
Natale, E., Marzi, C. A., Girelli, M., Pavone, E. F. and Pollmann, S. (2006), ERP and fMRI correlates of endogenous and exogenous focusing of visual-spatial attention. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2511–2521. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04756.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received 25 August 2005, revised 11 February 2006, accepted 15 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!