T-type Cav3.3 calcium channels produce spontaneous low-threshold action potentials and intracellular calcium oscillations
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2321–2329, May 2006
How to Cite
Chevalier, M., Lory, P., Mironneau, C., Macrez, N. and Quignard, J.-F. (2006), T-type Cav3.3 calcium channels produce spontaneous low-threshold action potentials and intracellular calcium oscillations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2321–2329. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04761.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received 11 October 2005, revised 17 February 2006, accepted 21 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!