Maturation of otolith-related brainstem neurons in the detection of vertical linear acceleration in rats
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2431–2446, May 2006
How to Cite
Lai, S.-K., Lai, C.-H., Yung, K. K. L., Shum, D. K. Y. and Chan, Y.-S. (2006), Maturation of otolith-related brainstem neurons in the detection of vertical linear acceleration in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2431–2446. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04762.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received 24 August 2005, revised 6 January 2006, accepted 22 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!