Sex- and cell-type-specific patterns of GABAA receptor and estradiol-mediated signaling in the immature rat substantia nigra
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2423–2430, May 2006
How to Cite
Galanopoulou, A. S. (2006), Sex- and cell-type-specific patterns of GABAA receptor and estradiol-mediated signaling in the immature rat substantia nigra. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2423–2430. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04778.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Received 27 October 2005, revised 12 February 2006, accepted 27 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!