Audio–vocal interaction in the pontine brainstem during self-initiated vocalization in the squirrel monkey
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 3297–3308, June 2006
How to Cite
Hage, S. R., Jürgens, U. and Ehret, G. (2006), Audio–vocal interaction in the pontine brainstem during self-initiated vocalization in the squirrel monkey. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 3297–3308. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04835.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Received 6 February 2006, revised 17 March 2006, accepted 24 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!