Horizontal cell receptive fields are reduced in connexin57-deficient mice
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 3176–3186, June 2006
How to Cite
Shelley, J., Dedek, K., Schubert, T., Feigenspan, A., Schultz, K., Hombach, S., Willecke, K. and Weiler, R. (2006), Horizontal cell receptive fields are reduced in connexin57-deficient mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 3176–3186. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04848.x
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
- Received 17 February 2006, revised 27 March 2006, accepted 3 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!