Signalling mechanisms mediated by the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt cascade in synaptic plasticity and memory in the rat
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 3375–3384, June 2006
How to Cite
Horwood, J. M., Dufour, F., Laroche, S. and Davis, S. (2006), Signalling mechanisms mediated by the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt cascade in synaptic plasticity and memory in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 3375–3384. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04859.x
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
- Received 18 October 2005, revised 20 March 2006, accepted 10 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!