U. Schridde, U. Strauss and A. U. Bräuer contributed equally to this work.
Environmental manipulations early in development alter seizure activity, Ih and HCN1 protein expression later in life
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 3346–3358, June 2006
How to Cite
Schridde, U., Strauss, U., Bräuer, A. U. and Van Luijtelaar, G. (2006), Environmental manipulations early in development alter seizure activity, Ih and HCN1 protein expression later in life. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 3346–3358. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04865.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Received 29 June 2005, revised 10 March 2006, accepted 10 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!