Taurine elevates dopamine levels in the rat nucleus accumbens; antagonism by strychnine
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 3225–3229, June 2006
How to Cite
Ericson, M., Molander, A., Stomberg, R. and Söderpalm, B. (2006), Taurine elevates dopamine levels in the rat nucleus accumbens; antagonism by strychnine. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 3225–3229. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04868.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Received 2 November 2005, revised 21 March 2006, accepted 2 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!