Present address: Department of Pharmacology, Fourth Military Medical University, no. 17 Changle West Road, Xi'an 710032, SHaanxi, P.R.China.
Calcium-regulated potassium currents secure respiratory rhythm generation after loss of glycinergic inhibition
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 145–154, July 2006
How to Cite
Zhao, M.-G., Hülsmann, S., Winter, S. M., Dutschmann, M. and Richter, D. W. (2006), Calcium-regulated potassium currents secure respiratory rhythm generation after loss of glycinergic inhibition. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 145–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04877.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Received 19 May 2005, revised 31 March 2006, accepted 3 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!