Elements of a neurobiological theory of hippocampal function: the role of synaptic plasticity, synaptic tagging and schemas
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 2829–2846, June 2006
How to Cite
Morris, R. G. M. (2006), Elements of a neurobiological theory of hippocampal function: the role of synaptic plasticity, synaptic tagging and schemas. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 2829–2846. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04888.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Received 28 February 2006, revised 29 March 2006, accepted 30 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!