Erythropoietin and GDNF enhance ventral mesencephalic fiber outgrowth and capillary proliferation following neural transplantation in a rodent model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 361–370, July 2006
How to Cite
McLeod, M., Hong, M., Mukhida, K., Sadi, D., Ulalia, R. and Mendez, I. (2006), Erythropoietin and GDNF enhance ventral mesencephalic fiber outgrowth and capillary proliferation following neural transplantation in a rodent model of Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 361–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04919.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Received 10 October 2005, revised 21 April 2006, accepted 26 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!