Present address: Institut für Physiologie und Experimentelle Pathophysiologie, Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Universitätsstr. 17, D-91054, Erlangen, Germany.
A novel type of cold-sensitive neuron in rat dorsal root ganglia with rapid adaptation to cooling stimuli
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 691–698, August 2006
How to Cite
Babes, A., Zorzon, D. and Reid, G. (2006), A novel type of cold-sensitive neuron in rat dorsal root ganglia with rapid adaptation to cooling stimuli. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 691–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04941.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Received 21 March 2006, revised 22 April 2006, accepted 15 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!