Selective dopaminergic lesions of the ventral tegmental area impair preference for sucrose but not for male sexual pheromones in female mice
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 885–893, August 2006
How to Cite
Martínez-Hernández, J., Lanuza, E. and Martínez-García, F. (2006), Selective dopaminergic lesions of the ventral tegmental area impair preference for sucrose but not for male sexual pheromones in female mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 885–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04944.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
- Received 16 December 2005, revised 3 May 2006, accepted 14 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!