Neonatal nicotine exposure impairs nicotinic enhancement of central auditory processing and auditory learning in adult rats
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 857–866, August 2006
How to Cite
Liang, K., Poytress, B. S., Chen, Y., Leslie, F. M., Weinberger, N. M. and Metherate, R. (2006), Neonatal nicotine exposure impairs nicotinic enhancement of central auditory processing and auditory learning in adult rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 857–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04945.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Received 29 March 2006, revised 15 May 2006, accepted 17 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!