5-HT4 receptor activation induces long-lasting EPSP-spike potentiation in CA1 pyramidal neurons
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 719–731, August 2006
How to Cite
Mlinar, B., Mascalchi, S., Mannaioni, G., Morini, R. and Corradetti, R. (2006), 5-HT4 receptor activation induces long-lasting EPSP-spike potentiation in CA1 pyramidal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 719–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04949.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Received 10 January 2006, revised 2 May 2006, accepted 18 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!