Neural representation of olfactory mixtures in the honeybee antennal lobe
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1161–1174, August 2006
How to Cite
Deisig, N., Giurfa, M., Lachnit, H. and Sandoz, J.-C. (2006), Neural representation of olfactory mixtures in the honeybee antennal lobe. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 1161–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04959.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Received 20 January 2006, revised 24 March 2006, accepted 26 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!