Associative Pavlovian conditioning leads to an increase in spinophilin-immunoreactive dendritic spines in the lateral amygdala
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 876–884, August 2006
How to Cite
Radley, J. J., Johnson, L. R., Janssen, W. G. M., Martino, J., Lamprecht, R., Hof, P. R., LeDoux, J. E. and Morrison, J. H. (2006), Associative Pavlovian conditioning leads to an increase in spinophilin-immunoreactive dendritic spines in the lateral amygdala. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 876–884. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04962.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Received 3 May 2006, revised 4 May 2006, accepted 30 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!