Microglial glutamate uptake is coupled to glutathione synthesis and glutamate release
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1063–1070, August 2006
How to Cite
Persson, M., Sandberg, M., Hansson, E. and Rönnbäck, L. (2006), Microglial glutamate uptake is coupled to glutathione synthesis and glutamate release. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 1063–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04974.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Received 6 March 2006, revised 16 May 2006, accepted 7 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!