External tufted cells in the main olfactory bulb form two distinct subpopulations
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1124–1136, August 2006
How to Cite
Antal, M., Eyre, M., Finklea, B. and Nusser, Z. (2006), External tufted cells in the main olfactory bulb form two distinct subpopulations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 1124–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04988.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Received 30 April 2006, revised 7 June 2006, accepted 12 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!