Tonic GABAA receptor-mediated currents in human brain
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1157–1160, August 2006
How to Cite
Scimemi, A., Andersson, A., Heeroma, J. H., Strandberg, J., Rydenhag, B., McEvoy, A. W., Thom, M., Asztely, F. and Walker, M. C. (2006), Tonic GABAA receptor-mediated currents in human brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 1157–1160. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04989.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Received 17 February 2006, revised 25 May 2006, accepted 12 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!