Exercise affects energy metabolism and neural plasticity-related proteins in the hippocampus as revealed by proteomic analysis
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1265–1276, September 2006
How to Cite
Ding, Q., Vaynman, S., Souda, P., Whitelegge, J. P. and Gomez-Pinilla, F. (2006), Exercise affects energy metabolism and neural plasticity-related proteins in the hippocampus as revealed by proteomic analysis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 1265–1276. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05026.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
- Received 27 April 2006, revised 13 June 2006, accepted 20 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!