PIP3EA and PD-168077, two selective dopamine D4 receptor agonists, induce penile erection in male rats: site and mechanism of action in the brain
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 2021–2030, October 2006
How to Cite
Melis, M. R., Succu, S., Sanna, F., Melis, T., Mascia, M. S., Enguehard-Gueiffier, C., Hubner, H., Gmeiner, P., Gueiffier, A. and Argiolas, A. (2006), PIP3EA and PD-168077, two selective dopamine D4 receptor agonists, induce penile erection in male rats: site and mechanism of action in the brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2021–2030. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05043.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 29 April 2006, revised 18 June 2006, accepted 13 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!