Chronic high-frequency stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus and L-DOPA treatment in experimental parkinsonism: effects on motor behaviour and striatal glutamate transmission
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1802–1814, September 2006
How to Cite
Gubellini, P., Eusebio, A., Oueslati, A., Melon, C., Kerkerian-Le Goff, L. and Salin, P. (2006), Chronic high-frequency stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus and L-DOPA treatment in experimental parkinsonism: effects on motor behaviour and striatal glutamate transmission. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 1802–1814. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05047.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received 13 January 2006, revised 14 June 2006, accepted 19 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!