C.R., A.A and L.C. contributed equally to this study.
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is required for the enhancement of hippocampal neurogenesis following environmental enrichment
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1850–1856, October 2006
How to Cite
Rossi, C., Angelucci, A., Costantin, L., Braschi, C., Mazzantini, M., Babbini, F., Fabbri, M. E., Tessarollo, L., Maffei, L., Berardi, N. and Caleo, M. (2006), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is required for the enhancement of hippocampal neurogenesis following environmental enrichment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 1850–1856. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05059.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
- Received 22 May 2006, revised 30 June 2006, accepted 10 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!