Persistent penetration of MPTP through the nasal route induces Parkinson's disease in mice
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1874–1884, October 2006
How to Cite
Rojo, A. I., Montero, C., Salazar, M., Close, R. M., Fernández-Ruiz, J., Sánchez-González, M. A., De Sagarra, M. R., Jackson-Lewis, V., Cavada, C. and Cuadrado, A. (2006), Persistent penetration of MPTP through the nasal route induces Parkinson's disease in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 1874–1884. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05060.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 20 January 2006, revised 15 June 2006, accepted 19 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!