D.J.R. and B.K. contributed equally to this study.
The neural substrates of amphetamine conditioned place preference: implications for the formation of conditioned stimulus–reward associations
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 2089–2097, October 2006
How to Cite
Rademacher, D. J., Kovacs, B., Shen, F., Napier, T. C. and Meredith, G. E. (2006), The neural substrates of amphetamine conditioned place preference: implications for the formation of conditioned stimulus–reward associations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2089–2097. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05066.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 24 April 2006, revised 17 July 2006, accepted 19 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!