Injury-induced axonal sprouting in the hippocampus is initiated by activation of trkB receptors
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1857–1866, October 2006
How to Cite
Dinocourt, C., Gallagher, S. E. and Thompson, S. M. (2006), Injury-induced axonal sprouting in the hippocampus is initiated by activation of trkB receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 1857–1866. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05067.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Received 31 May 2006, revised 19 July 2006, accepted 22 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!