The effects of intense sound exposure on phase locking in the chick (Gallus domesticus) cochlear nerve
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 2003–2010, October 2006
How to Cite
Furman, A. C., Avissar, M. and Saunders, J. C. (2006), The effects of intense sound exposure on phase locking in the chick (Gallus domesticus) cochlear nerve. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2003–2010. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05068.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 10 May 2006, revised 22 June 2006, accepted 25 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!