M.F. and M.T. contributed equally to this work.
Abundant distribution of TARP γ-8 in synaptic and extrasynaptic surface of hippocampal neurons and its major role in AMPA receptor expression on spines and dendrites
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 2177–2190, October 2006
How to Cite
Fukaya, M., Tsujita, M., Yamazaki, M., Kushiya, E., Abe, M., Akashi, K., Natsume, R., Kano, M., Kamiya, H., Watanabe, M. and Sakimura, K. (2006), Abundant distribution of TARP γ-8 in synaptic and extrasynaptic surface of hippocampal neurons and its major role in AMPA receptor expression on spines and dendrites. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2177–2190. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05081.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Received 13 May 2006, revised 24 July 2006, accepted 29 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!