Y.M. and A.K. contributed equally to this work.
BDNF occludes GABAB receptor-mediated inhibition of GABA release in rat hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 2135–2144, October 2006
How to Cite
Mizoguchi, Y., Kitamura, A., Wake, H., Ishibashi, H., Watanabe, M., Nishimaki, T. and Nabekura, J. (2006), BDNF occludes GABAB receptor-mediated inhibition of GABA release in rat hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2135–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05092.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Received 15 January 2006, revised 31 July 2006, accepted 2 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!