Speech- and sound-segmentation in dyslexia: evidence for a multiple-level cortical impairment
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 2420–2427, October 2006
How to Cite
Kujala, T., Halmetoja, J., Näätänen, R., Alku, P., Lyytinen, H. and Sussman, E. (2006), Speech- and sound-segmentation in dyslexia: evidence for a multiple-level cortical impairment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2420–2427. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05100.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Received 12 May 2006, revised 11 July 2006, accepted 8 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!