Stereological methods reveal the robust size and stability of ectopic hilar granule cells after pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus in the adult rat
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 2203–2210, October 2006
How to Cite
McCloskey, D. P., Hintz, T. M., Pierce, J. P. and Scharfman, H. E. (2006), Stereological methods reveal the robust size and stability of ectopic hilar granule cells after pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus in the adult rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2203–2210. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05101.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 24 May 2006, revised 27 July 2006, accepted 8 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!