An in vivo analysis of Schwann cell programmed cell death in embryonic mice: the role of axons, glial growth factor, and the pro-apoptotic gene Bax
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 2105–2117, October 2006
How to Cite
Winseck, A. K. and Oppenheim, R. W. (2006), An in vivo analysis of Schwann cell programmed cell death in embryonic mice: the role of axons, glial growth factor, and the pro-apoptotic gene Bax. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2105–2117. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05107.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 9 January 2006, revised 19 June 2006, accepted 20 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!